Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) Scholarship/Grant
Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) provides a support network and group advocacy for EOPS students. The program has pledged funds to provide scholarship awards for its students. Recipients will demonstrate a relative unique ability to maintain an exceptional commitment to their academic objective and community.
GPA 2.5 or higher
- Must be a current EOPS student in good standing with at least 2 semesters of EOPS participation
If there is no funding or there are no qualified applicants that reflect this format the scholarship will not be awarded for that year.
- Up to $450 (based on financial need)
- Supplemental Questions
- I am currently a City College EOPS student in good standing.
- Provide a personal statement, which includes a brief autobiographical sketch, your academic goals, academic accomplishments, community involvement/contributions and what EOPS means to you. (1,000 words max)
- Provide name and e-mail address for the Letter of Reference from current or past classroom instructor. The letter must identify the course in which you are/were enrolled. Make sure to notify your reference and give them ample time to respond.