National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) is the voice of America’s 10.6 million women-owned businesses. Since 1975, NAWBO has helped women evolve their businesses by sharing resources and providing a single voice to shape economic and public policy. NAWBO-San Diego donated their May BRAVO Awards signature event proceeds from their silent auction. These proceeds will fund scholarships for students pursuing a business major at City College.
GPA 3.0 or higher
- Must be currently enrolled at City College in the Fall and Spring of the current academic year
- Must have completed a minimum of twelve (12) units with six (6) units in Business major
- Must be a BUSINESS MAJOR in one of the following:
- Business Administration Small Business Management
- Business Management Naval Acquisition
- Accounting Labor Studies
- Small Business Accounting Paralegal
If there is no funding or there are no qualified applicants that reflect this format the scholarship will not be awarded for that year.
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide names and e-mails for two Letters of Reference from faculty or staff. One must be from the Business Department.
- Name and Email of a faculty or staff member
- Name and Email of a faculty or staff member from the Business Department
- Respond to the following, "Business in the Future -- My Place in it". (500 words max)