This prestigious scholarship is awarded to graduating/transfer student who has completed their degree or will transfer to a degree seeking program at a 4-year institution. Selection is based on academic excellence and dedication to community service.
-First generation college student
-currently enrolled in Spring semester with plans to graduate this Spring semester or transferring to a 4-year institution
-GPA 3.5 or above
-show dedication to community and service
-Active on campus in a club, program, student government, City Times, etc.
If there is no funding or there are no qualified applicants that reflect this format the scholarship will not be awarded for that year.
- Supplemental Questions
- I am on track to graduate in May 2023 and have met with an academic counselor
- I have submitted my petition to graduate via mysdccd portal (my academics tab)
- Will you be completing a Certificate or Degree?
- I have applied to participate in the Graduation Ceremony?
- What college will you be transferring to or what will you do now that you have completed your studies?
- Describe a situation or time when you demonstrated resilience? How has resilience made you a better student?
- Show 1 more