Nursing - Michele Elaine Pierce
Michele Elaine Pierce, graduate of nursing programs at San Diego City College, University of Phoenix and Loma Linda University, and beloved Neonatal Nurse Practitioner at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital in Portland, Oregon died of cancer on September 22, 2010. To honor her memory and encourage future healthcare professionals, Michele’s family and friends have established this scholarship award. The award is to help students complete their Nursing Education Program at San Diego City College.
- Must be currently enrolled in San Diego City College Nursing Education Program
*Completed the First Semester of the Nursing Program
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
If there is no funding or there are no qualified applicants that reflect this format the scholarship will not be awarded for that year.
- Supplemental Questions
- I am currently enrolled in and have successfully completed the first semester of the Nursing Education Program at City College.
- Tell us about yourself and the reason why you decided to choose a career as a Registered Nurse.
- What is your greatest strength and weakness?
- What do you find rewarding about becoming a future Healthcare Professional?
- Share how San Diego City College Nursing Education Program is preparing how to be a Registered Nurse.
- What are your career goals after graduating from San Diego City College Nursing Education Program?
- Tell us why do you deserve Michele Elaine Pierce's Nursing Scholarship?
- Show 2 more