Meza Family & Friends Scholarship
The Meza family and their friends have pledged funds for Veteran’s attending San Diego City College. This scholarship was created to help support Veteran’s for the sacrifices they made. It is only fitting that we help them to find new opportunities and greater successes.
- 2.0 or higher GPA
- currently enrolled in a minimum of 6 units.
- completed minimum of 12 units at City College
Student must be either Veteran, or currently serving Active Duty
Spouses/Dependents may apply if they would like to be considered as alternates.
If there is no funding or there are no qualified applicants that reflect this format the scholarship will not be awarded for that year.
- Supplemental Questions
- How has San Diego City College supported your academic goals?
- Are you a Veteran or currently serving Active Duty or Reserves?
- Are you the spouses/dependents of an active military member or veteran?