Grainger Inc. of San Diego
Since November of 2008, Grainger Inc. of San Diego has provided funds for this scholarship. This scholarship will be awarded to selected recipients enrolled in off-campus classes/training in technical, vocational, and apprenticeship programs. The disciplines include: electrical, heating, air conditioning & refrigeration, machine technology and manufacturing engineering technology. This scholarship is intended to provide funds for tuition, books, tools and other educational expenses (bus passes, parking permit, etc.), at City College.
- Must be enrolled at San Diego City College in at least one course in the above mentioned disciplines during the Fall of the current academic year and show successful completion in the following semester
- Must be a San Diego County Resident
If there is no funding or there are no qualified applicants that reflect this format the scholarship will not be awarded for that year.
- Supplemental Questions
- I am a San Diego County Resident
- I am currently enrolled in electrical, heating, air conditioning & refrigeration, machine technology, or manufacturing engineering technology.
- Provide names and email addresses for two letters of recommendation - must be from a person presently teaching or employed in the selected field.
- 1. Provide Name and Email Address
- 2. Provide Name and Email Address
- Describe your educational and career goals and how this scholarship would assist in achieving these goals (Financial need may be included). The essay should include background information, why you are applying for this scholarship, and why you should be considered. (500 words max)