California Coast Credit Union Scholarship
California Coast Credit Union is proud to present the California Coast Credit Union College School Scholarship program to recognize outstanding students for their dedication to academic excellence. California Coast was founded by educators with the promise of “people helping people” and has been serving members for over 85 years, is over $1.9 billion strong with over 135,000 members.
- Must have GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must have completed a minimum of twelve (12) units at City College
- Must be currently enrolled in a minimum of nine (9) units at City College in the Fall and Spring of the current academic year
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien
- Hold a current leadership role in an on-campus or community service organization or have demonstrated community service prior to applying.
If there is no funding or there are no qualified applicants that reflect this format the scholarship will not be awarded for that year.
- $500 - $1,000
- Supplemental Questions
- I am a U.S. citizen or Resident Alien.
- Provide names and e-mail addresses for two Letters of Reference.
- 1. Name and E-mail from a City College staff or faculty member
- 2. Name and E-mail from a City College staff, faculty or applicant's service organization
- California Coast Credit Union, like all credit unions, was founded on the principle of people helping people. Please tell us about an experience where you used your time and talents to help an individual, a group or the community. (500 words max)
- Do you currently hold a leadership role on-campus or in the community? If so, what is your role? What is the name of the on-campus or community organization?